Phoenix Sports Properties, a property of Learfield, is the multi-media rights holder for Green Bay Athletics. Phoenix Sports Properties is responsible for generating revenue via the development and management of corporate partnerships including: marketing programs, promotions, media, event entitlements, hospitality and game day exposure.
As part of the Game Day Staff, Property Assistants will be responsible for supporting Phoenix Sports Properties with game day and event operations, primarily with men’s and women’s basketball, and interacting with Phoenix Fans and students. Each semester (Fall and Spring) will provide varying levels of experience based on the athletics’ calendar of events. The position is critical for operational efficiency and will provide excellent, on-site training within the sports and entertainment industry. This position is located on the campus of the Kress Events Center and at the Resch Center.
Timing is in line with the Men’s and Women’s Basketball schedule, as well as any other events the candidate is selected for. This position requires the flexibility to work irregular event related hours.
This position is paid and is available for college credit, with the approval of an academic or program adviser. Other critical characteristics include:
• Being able to communicate effectively
• Initiate and cultivate relationships
• Pay attention to detail
• Maintaining a positive and energetic attitude
• Represent Learfield Sports and Green Bay Athletics positively
The Property Assistant should:
• Be working toward a degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, or a similar program
• Work non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends