SIDEARM Sports, a leader in the collegiate website development industry, is actively seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our team and help service the 900+ colleges and universities that use our platform. Our ideal candidate is motivated to assist our full time staff with management of client based projects while facilitating communication and adhering to allotted deadlines.
Most offices are filled with employees that excitedly talk about the big play in the game from the night before, and ours at SIDEARM is no different. While we discuss the game, however, we also write the software that distributes that same news across the internet and social platforms, calculates the statistics for the game, and archives the video and audio clips so that fans that missed it can watch it later. SIDEARM Sports is the company that makes it possible for collegiate sports fans to follow their favorite teams no matter if they’re across town, across the country, or across the world.
We're fortunate enough to be trusted by some of the biggest brands in the industry, with more than 980 total partners, including 250 Division I programs, and over 40 of the 65 Power 5 programs.
If you ask us, we have the best job in the world.
1. Work directly with clients and internal staff to execute updates of new features to their current platforms.
2. Manage current clients and their staff through their redesign timeline to ensure deadlines are reached and new site design launches in a timely manner.
3. Assist designers with any external needs from clients during the design process to ensure design process flows smoothly.
1. Proven experience with Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Podio.
2. Ability to work under pressure while simultaneously managing multiple tasks.
3. Ability to effectively communicate well with others in accomplishing tasks and problem resolution.
4. Detail oriented and organized.
5. Self-assured and confident.
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
7. Driven and independent, but willing to recognize role as part of a team.