SIDEARM Sports, a leader in the collegiate website development industry, is actively seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our team and help service the 1000+ colleges and universities that use our platform. Our ideal candidate is motivated to manage projects from contract approval through execution adhering to deadlines while facilitating communication between client and SIDEARM staff.
Most offices are filled with employees that excitedly talk about the big play in the game from the night before, and ours at SIDEARM is no different. While we discuss the game, however, we also write the software that distributes that same news across the internet and social platforms, calculates the statistics for the game, and archives the video and audio clips so that fans that missed it can watch it later. SIDEARM Sports is the company that makes it possible for collegiate sports fans to follow their favorite teams no matter if they’re across town, across the country, or across the world.
We're fortunate enough to be trusted by some of the biggest brands in the industry, with more than 980 total partners, including 250 Division I programs, and over 40 of the 65 Power 5 programs.
If you ask us, we have the best job in the world.
1) Guide new and current clients and their staff through their design timeline to ensure new site design launches in a timely manner.
2) Track client progress from design to site launch to ensure deadlines are reached per their contractual agreement.
3) Serve as a facilitator between client and SIDEARM design and programming staff throughout the timeline process to ensure open communication and smooth execution of site launch.
4) Assist designers with any external needs from clients during the design process to ensure design process flows smoothly.
5) Manage and guide client through population of test site in preparation for site launch.
6) Schedule and manage site launches on a daily basis.
7) Manage the transition of communication from PM to Support after site launch.
8) Work directly with clients to execute updates of new features to their current platforms.
9) Assist with development and launch of store sites as well as payment forms and app.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Proven experience with Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Podio
3. Ability to work under pressure while simultaneously managing multiple tasks
4. Ability to effectively communicate well with others in accomplishing tasks and problem resolution
OTHER SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
1. Detail oriented
3. Strong work ethic
4. Proven ability to work within tight timelines
6. Strong verbal and written communication skills
7. Driven and independent, but willing to recognize role as part of a team