Learfield is the multimedia rights holder for 130+ collegiate institutions and conferences across the country.
Learfield Map = http://learfieldsports.com/university-partners/
Learfield is actively seeking a Support Intern to support every facet of the Learfield corporate team. This is a tremendous entry-point into collegiate sports, and a critical position because of the support the position provides.
Successful interns will initiate with their colleagues and superiors, display a positive attitude, and engender the trust of their co-workers. High-performing interns will have the ability to compete for full-time positions during and after their internship. It is important to note the majority of potential opportunities will be Corporate Sales Executive roles at our partner schools across the country.
What’s in it for you?
As the Support Assistant, you will be exposed to every facet of the country’s premier collegiate sports marketing company including Senior Management, Corporate Events, Digital, Sales Analytics, Research and Marketing, and General Administration.
Many of our past interns have transitioned into full-time roles with Learfield, while others have used this position to launch their careers elsewhere in the sports industry. This is a terrific entry-point into the sports business, particularly for anyone interested in a career in collegiate corporate sales.
Timing & Compensation:
Hiring immediately. This is a 8 - 12 month internship. There will be full-time potential for higher performing interns, but no guarantees for full-time employment. This position is a full time hourly position and benefits are available. Start date will be determined based on availability.
You will support every department of the Learfield corporate office, including Senior Management, Corporate Events, Digital, Sales Analytics, Research and Marketing, and General Administration. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Director of Research and using Scarborough research data to create compelling client proposals for Learfield Account Executives.
- Support the Sales Innovation team by collecting Learfield best practices, key success stories, and successful sales concepts shared company-wide via the Learfield Sports’ blog.
- Support the Director of Events in on- and off-site planning, logistical, and operational support.
- Monitor social media activity (Facebook and Twitter) for the Learfield Sports Directors' Cup and other entities.
- Oversee a variety of administrative duties including managing inventory, handling receptionist duties, & office manager support.
You must be:
Smart. Resourceful. Positive. Service-oriented. Curious. Presentable. Articulate. Hard Working. A Self-starter. Disciplined.