Have you ever had an issue and called customer service and had an outstanding experience? Odds are that you haven't (unless you've called SIDEARM before), but came away from your call with ideas on how to make the experience better. If you have experienced those moments and want to be a part of a team that provides an outstanding customer service experience, keep reading!
SIDEARM Sports is looking for Part-Time Streaming Support Specialists to join our growing team and be responsible for serving our customer base of over 1000 colleges, universities, and high schools. Applicants selected for the position will be responsible for providing tremendous customer service via email and phone by providing instruction to SIDEARM's customer base and assisting fans of partner schools by troubleshooting common issues. You'll also help us with ideas for providing our clients and viewers with a better user experience while being a part of the biggest company in the industry.
Once up to speed (three to four training sessions), you'll be tasked with supporting up to 300 events per day and assisting fans with having an outstanding viewing experience. This is a significant volume, so we’re looking for someone ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load—but rest assured, you'll get all the help you need along the way!
1) Assist clients through SIDEARM's proprietary content management system as it pertains to SIDEARM audio/video streaming.
2) Provide timely and educated responses to client problems via phone, email or ticketing system.
3) Create and maintain positive relationships with SIDEARM’s client base.
4) Assist fans and general viewing audience with wide range of common issues as it relates to audio/video streaming.
Who We’re Looking For:
1. A student at Syracuse University
2. Willingness to work nights and weekends
3. Problem solver with the ability to process and resolve issues quickly
4. Hungry to learn and grow
5. Confidence in answering technical questions
6. Great writer who loves helping our customers
7. Ability to make complicated situations simple and painless
8. Passion for our products
9. Overall positive outlook and upbeat demeanor with the ability to remain positive in high-stress situations
10. A team player with strong communication skills
11. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
1. On-Campus Job at Syracuse University (you don't have to leave campus to work for an awesome company!)
2. Monthly Paycheck
3. Team lunches, celebrations
4. Chance to work with the biggest company in its respective industry