SIDEARM Sports, a leader in the collegiate website development industry, is actively seeking an Web Designer to join our creative team and help service the 1000+ colleges and universities that use our platform. Our ideal candidate is motivated to work collaboratively to elevate the college athletic design experience.
Most offices are filled with employees that excitedly talk about the big play in the game from the night before, and ours at SIDEARM is no different. While we discuss the game, however, we also write the software that distributes that same news across the internet and social platforms, calculates the statistics for the game, and archives the video and audio clips so that fans that missed it can watch it later. SIDEARM Sports is the company that makes it possible for collegiate sports fans to follow their favorite teams no matter if they’re across town, across the country, or across the world.
We're fortunate enough to be trusted by some of the biggest brands in the industry, with more than 1000 total partners, including 250 Division I programs, and over 40 of the 65 Power 5 programs.
If you ask us, we have the best job in the world.
For Consideration, candidates must include work samples or a link to a portfolio.
- Responsible for implementation of design solutions that meet the goals and strategies of clients.
- Collaborate with Art Director and Junior Designers on web design and promotional solutions to meet client’s objectives.
- Take a lead role on projects for premier clients as well as help to build and aid with the development of junior designers in their graphic design and web design abilities.
- Must display a higher-level ability to properly and effectively communicate with clients, support teams and development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related fields.
- 3+ years of commercial graphic design and web design experience.
- Understanding of the principles of website design, layout techniques, graphic design, typography, color and composition.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Sketch.
- A working knowledge and or rudimentary ability with front-end web development such as HTML, CSS.
- The ability to communicate and seek clarification with clients when necessary.
- Must have the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines .