Learfield is actively recruiting for a Coordinator to work from the campus of Montana State University in Bozeman, MT, for Bobcat Sports Properties (BSP).
Bobcat Sports Properties is Learfield’s local, dedicated entity representing Montana State Athletics. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Bobcat Athletics brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base. As exclusive multimedia rights holder for Montana State University Athletics, Bobcat Sports Properties manages all aspects of the rights relationship, providing corporate partners both traditional and new media opportunities with the Bobcats in which to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and digital engagement and visibility via the official athletics website; and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Official Athletic Website: www.msubobcats.com
Official School Website: www.montana.edu
Learfield is the exclusive multimedia rights holder and provider of marketing services for athletic departments at over 130 major universities, conferences, and arenas. Learfield’s people-friendly culture is a hallmark of its style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, and have fun."
30-40 hours per week including home games and select sporting events
Office Duties include:
• Project manage all marketing details and inventory for the property
• Liaison between corporate partners, property staff and the Athletic Department
• Generate and submit marketing contracts and agreements
• Create proposals for General Manager and team
• Assist the General Manager with sales proposals, communication support internally and externally, and take a leadership role on daily initiatives
• Assume a leadership role to manage operations and tickets for the property
• Assist property staff with all fulfillment needs for signage, radio, print, digital and events
Gameday Duties include:
• Assist with corporate hospitality, tickets, in-game promotions and other activities
• Manage all gameday interns for select sports programs
• Manage program sales and program sellers for select sports programs
• Work with gameday interns to provide POP (Proof of Performances) for in-venue sponsorship elements
• Gain sales and consulting experience
• Prospect potential corporate partners
• Set initial meetings with prospects
• Present proposals to potential clients
• Complete the contract process
• Implement all elements in client’s agreement
• Bachelor’s degree (or within a year of graduating) from a four-year college or university in business, sports administration, marketing, advertising or other related field.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and some holidays.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Great attention to details, deadlines and excellent communicator.
• Energetic and self-motivated attitude.
• Desire to build a career in sports marketing and sales.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Adobe Photoshop, social media and ability to quickly learn technologies such as SharePoint, Formstack and DigiDeck