The Client Services Department of SME is currently seeking a Client Services/Account Executive in New York, NY.
SME is a strategic brand development agency with over 29 years' legacy in building impactful, customized solutions for the world's leading sports and entertainment, college sports and higher education brands. Our client list includes: Atlanta Braves, Churchill Downs/Kentucky Derby, Big South Conference, Pac-12 Conference, Ticketmaster, University of San Francisco and University of North Dakota. We are looking for a bright individual with a strong work ethic and an ability to wear many hats to join our Client Services Team. You should be someone who is proactive, with strong organizational skills, a creative mindset and a can-do attitude.
Please visit our website, smebranding.com to learn more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients
• Respond to client and internal needs quickly and effectively
• Serve as the link between client and creative/production teams
• Manage projects and internal team to keep projects on timeline and budget
• Assist with the development, management and implementation of client campaigns
• Research and negotiate media/vendor rates and maintain relationships with media partners and vendors
• Prepare materials for client presentations and internal briefs
• Conduct research to assist with new business development and outreach
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
• Organized with strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work across various SME teams and disciplines and perform a variety of tasks
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize projects
• Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) knowledge a big plus
• Industrious problem solver with strong project management skills