Learfield News has a sales position available in MN. The successful candidate will handle advertising sales for the Minnesota News Network, Minnesota’s statewide news network. Learfield offers a competitive compensation plan including base salary, uncapped commissions, an expense allowance and the opportunity to achieve yearly performance based bonuses and incentives.
As a Sales Professional, your primary responsibility will be to handle advertising sales on Minnesota news Network. Your job duties will include prospecting for new business and upselling existing customers. You will be required to achieve your quota by consistently performing the required monthly activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities. You will also be responsible for:
• The ideal candidate for this job will have a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
• 2 or more years of business-to-business outside sales experience preferred.
• Marketing experience preferred but not mandatory.
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required.
• Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques.
• Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, account forecasting / planning, negotiating, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to perform without direct supervision