Learfield is a diverse media enterprise anchored by our core collegiate athletics business managing multimedia rights and sponsorship initiatives for nearly 130 institutions, conferences and arenas nationwide. Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, and have fun."
The Marketing Operations Specialist will assist the Integrated Marketing Manager with day to day activities that provide a link between our salesforce (the client) and the entire Integrated Marketing (IM) team. The MOS will manage work flow updates and traffic all projects on the account teams. This position will liaise between the IM Team and IM Manager to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to their needs.
• Provide overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of customer objectives as it relates to our IM team.
• Work closely with internal teams to best meet client needs. They must also pitch ideas, develop strategies and demonstrate problem-solving abilities to address client issues.
• Assume project tracking duties and research assistance.
• Proactively communicating with clients (sales coordinators) on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner.
• Oversee and maintain Sports Center and market it internally.
• Assist in event planning and execution in support of experiential marketing endeavors.
• Attend to the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-IM relationship.
• Tally and post weekly sales alerts.
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of organization
• Detail oriented
• Strong work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities
• Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting IM business
• Ability to multi-task, maintain accurate record keeping and adhere to goals set by IM Manager.
• Self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude.