Learfield Licensing is seeking a motivated individual for its Licensing Assistant position. This position functions much like a paid internship. This individual may be interested in a career in business, marketing, licensing, or university/athletic administration, but it’s not required.
About Learfield Licensing
We are a leading collegiate licensing agency based in Indianapolis. We provide licensing representation and counsel to academic institutions, conferences and professional organizations.
Provide support to Learfield Licensing team members with respect to all areas of collegiate licensing operations.
Benefits of Working In This Position
• Training, experience and skills – collegiate licensing, marketing and business operations
• Introduction to the collegiate licensing industry
• Career development – make contacts, build a network, position yourself to start a successful career in licensing, business operations, and marketing
• Interact with key members of collegiate licensing/administration
• Apply classroom concepts in professional work environment.
• Assist with all aspects of the licensing process – including applications and reports.
• Conduct market research for Learfield Licensing clients
• Create market research reports on prospective licensees
• Help build and manage retailer database
• Assist brand representatives with licensing activities
• Other duties as assigned
• Work hard on a daily basis, and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Excellence in organization, prioritization and strong customer service
• Commitment to teamwork and an ability to adhere to Learfield Licensing procedures
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Focus on timely execution of all duties
• Computer skills – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook