Perform basic maintenance and monitoring of all broadcast equipment in studio and game-day production booths, as well as remote broadcast equipment that returns for upgrades or repairs. Assist in satellite system programming and building broadcast systems with Engineering staff. Some minor office administrative duties as assigned.
This includes, but is not limited to:
• Understand, operate, and maintain radio studio and remote broadcast equipment.
• Report problems and assist in necessary repairs to equipment.
• Assist On-Air staff with operational equipment issues or failures.
• Maintain, modify or manufacture proper audio and RF cables.
• Perform basic necessary building maintenance requests.
• Willing to work regular hours 9:00am to 4:00pm M-F from June through August.
High School Diploma/GED (or in progress)
Interest in Broadcast or Electronic Engineering field