The Administrative Specialist supports the Digital Project Management team with day to day social media campaign activation tasks, as outlined by the Project Management Team and Sports Property Staff. Direct responsibilities include but are not limited to: creation of project documentation, social campaign data collection, and data entry tasks. The Administrative Specialist reports directly to the Manager - Social Activation, Operations and will be based in Orem, UT (with the potential to relocate to Plano, TX).
• Supports Project Management team with project documentation, including but not limited to social media campaign activation forms, copy, and official rules & regulations.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Word and Excel.
• Assist with larger projects from direct management as needed.
• Familiarity with Facebook Insights for data collection.
• Proficiency with Data Entry tasks.
• High school diploma/GED.
• Experience with Customer Service, Administrative Support, or related field.
• Dependable and accountable.
• Interest in sports sponsorship and desire to learn more.
• Basic understanding of social media platforms.
• Ability to accomplish tasks within tight timelines.
• Meets or exceeds given deadlines.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a high-paced work environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed