Paciolan is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager working on our FanOne Marketing team in our Irvine, CA office. The position will be responsible for strategic management of client relationships focusing primarily on marketing automation services along with Salesforce CRM integration. This position will act as a strategic consultant to engage live entertainment clients and help them to deploy best practices and strategies to engage customers, drive ticket sales and build sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative team environment and is looking for a role that will utilize their proven leadership, organizational, and communicational skills.
- Establish & manage professional relationships with multiple live entertainment clients.
- Participate as part of the external team to visit with current and prospective clients to share the value proposition of marketing automation and Salesforce CRM.
- Acquire new customers and retain existing customers to partner in marketing automation and CRM programs as part of a larger ticketing ecosystem.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to create strategic programs and campaigns for clients to engage customers and sell more tickets through customized marketing automation campaigns.
- Possess an advanced level of subject matter expertise in marketing automation and CRM technologies.
- Customer management and assignment of managing a book of business to help grow ticket sales and customer satisfaction.
- Create strategic programs for live entertainment clients to maximize success with integrated marketing automation campaigns and Salesforce CRM.
- Create annual plans and measuring performance to achieve client business success metrics and key performance indicators.
- Participate and manage on-site customer visits to review strategic programs and business plans.
- Innovate and customize programs for customers that can be repeatable and scaled across over 100 live entertainment clients
- Manage sophisticated lead nurturing workflows, Personalized URL creation, behavior based campaigns, data capture programs, and other advanced strategies to drive client revenue.
- Strong business development background in attaining growth goals and projections.
- 5+ years of relevant real-world experience with marketing automation and/or CRM, systems.
- Capacity and ability to manage multiple people, priorities, and tasks.
- Strong business acumen with exceptional communicational and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; Business Administration, Marketing or Management Information Systems major preferred.