An industry leader for more than four decades, has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Husker Sports Properties is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing the University of Nebraska. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Huskers' brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for the University of Nebraska, Husker Sports Properties manages all aspects of the rights relationship. Providing corporate partners with traditional, digital and other non-traditional media opportunities to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; digital engagement including social media, the official athletics website, content, digital gaming and retargeting, event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Husker Sports Properties is looking for an Executive Producer with responsibilities across production, digital, training, promotion and branding. The Husker Sports Network operations are produced in the studios in Lincoln, Nebraska and include the University of Nebraska Athletics live game broadcasts for football, volleyball, men's basketball, women's basketball, baseball as well as a weekday night (M-F, 6-9pm) sports talk show called Sports Nightly.
Official Athletic Website: www.huskers.com
Official School Website: www.unl.edu
- Broadcast production and editing (features, spots, billboards, VO, etc…)
- On-air studio hosting for University of Nebraska Athletics Events
- On-air studio hosting for Sports Nightly
- On-air host for High School Scoreboard Show
- Broadcast affiliate communications, file management, schedule maintenance and communication
- Broadcast archive management and format maintenance
- Coordination of live game and show broadcasts
- Communication with property sales staff and broadcast talent
- Broadcast Formats for each game & coach’s show
- Create & update format for each game and show in traffic system.
Radio Spot Traffic
- Maintain a list of all radio spots airing (start dates & end dates).
Opening/Closing Billboard Production
- Collect tag lines from each sponsor.
- Update scripts to be recorded by Voice Talent.
- Work with Network Manager to coordinate production with Staff Announcers.
- Create & update list of sponsored feature entitlements for game & coach’s show broadcasts.
- Email final list to play-by-play announcer & producer prior to first broadcast.
- Coordinate distribution of radio content across digital platforms (podcasts, social media, etc.)
- Collaborate with Social Correspondent on content creation ideas
- Podcast creation (conception, writing, conducting interviews, editing, publishing)
- Provide training and mentoring for broadcast production staff
- Develop onboarding materials and processes for new employees
- Lead role in the promotion of the Husker Sports Network
- Create and oversee a consistent image and brand for all broadcasts and promotion
Other Duties as assigned
- Experience with NexGen or similar automation software
- Extensive experience with Adobe Audition, Pro Tools or similar audio editing software
- Bachelor degree
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- 2-4 years experience in professional broadcast environment