An industry leader for more than four decades, IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Wildcat Sports Properties is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing University of New Hampshire. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Wildcat's brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for University of New Hampshire, Wildcat Sports Properties manages all aspects of the rights relationship. Providing corporate partners with traditional, digital and other non-traditional media opportunities to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; digital engagement including social media, the official athletics website, content, digital gaming and retargeting, event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Learfield IMG is actively seeking a part time Coordinator - Partnership Services to work from Durham, NH, for Wildcat Sports Properties (WSP). Our Coordinators are essential to Learfield and our properties’ success. We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the WSP team. The goal is to execute partnership elements to ensure an enjoyable Game Day experience for the WSP team, partners and UNH fans. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior sales support experience, we want to meet you! This dual-function role possesses both sales and coordination responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage contacts lists for current corporate partners of UNH Athletics
• Prospecting for potential corporate partners
• Create partnership proposals using Sportsdigita and the Digideck
• Aid in implementation of all aspects of partnership agreements
• Manage and track all gameday partnership inventory for the property
• Serve as contact on gamedays for corporate partners
• Manage game program sales for select sporting events
• Create and deliver marketing contracts, ticket fulfillment packages, and event invitations
• Assist property staff with all fulfillment needs for signage, radio, print, digital and events
• Assist the General Manager with expense reporting, invoicing, and other budgetary needs
• Assist with corporate hospitality, tickets, in-game promotions and other activities
• Follow Gameday Proof of Performance documentation plans for in-venue sponsorship elements
• Potential to grow small book of local business through new sales
• Must posses or be en route to a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in business, sports administration, marketing, advertising or other related field
• Desire to build a career in sports marketing
• Must be able to work 20-25 hours per week including home Football and Men's Ice Hockey games and select sporting events
• Posses skills in navigating and completing simple Photoshop and/or Illustrator projects
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• High level of initiative, specifically in the areas of sales generation and process improvement
• Strong focus on quality of work and attention to detail
• Able to lead and motivate peers
• Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the goal
• Able to develop and maintain strong relationships across many demographics
• Strong aptitude for learning; highly curious
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)