An industry leader for more than four decades, has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Ohio State IMG Sports Marketing is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing Ohio State University. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Buckeye's brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for Ohio State University, Ohio State IMG Sports Marketing manages all aspects of the rights relationship. Providing corporate partners with traditional, digital and other non-traditional media opportunities to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; digital engagement including social media, the official athletics website, content, digital gaming and retargeting, event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Learfield IMG College is actively seeking a Property Assistant to work for Ohio State IMG Sports Marketing (OSIMGSM). Our Property Assistants are essential to Learfield and our properties’ success. We are looking for a well-organized, responsible and outgoing individual to provide the necessary support to the OSIMGSM team. The goal is to execute partnership elements to ensure an enjoyable Game Day experience for the OSIMGSM team, partners and OSU fans. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior athletics support experience, we want to meet you! The position will provide excellent on site marketing and sales training within the sports and entertainment industry. This position is located on the campus of OSU in Columbus, OH. This role has responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assistance with set-up and tear down of Buckeye Game Day Fan Fest
• Assistance with the execution of all sponsored elements on game day
• Engage with clients/partners at Ohio State Sports Properties Hospitality Events
• Direct communication with sponsors and prospects
• Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to multi-task and problem solve in real time
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs
• Experience in Customer Service, Sales, or Marketing related role preferred
• Must be able to work in outdoor conditions
• Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs.
• Position may require worker to remain stationary for multiple hours each day
• Position may require worker to stand for multiple hours each day (game day work can include bending, stooping, and crouching in order to implement marketing promotions)