About SIDEARM Sports
As a Partner Success Manager, your primary responsibility will be to serve as the lead business and relationship contact for a defined territory of Division I Collegiate Athletic Departments and Conferences. Your job duties will include managing the contract(s) overall, including; renewals, serving as the lead in developing and deepening the partnership, communicating product information, upsell opportunities, driving partnership goals and revenue. This includes leading regular standing calls with partners (often across multiple different contacts within each partnership), on site travel and the ability to effectively serve as the conduit between SIDEARM Sports & the individual partner. The PSM needs to have a solid understanding of the industry, the SIDEARM Sports product line, and the ability to talk through and create best practices, case studies, etc.
The ideal candidate for this job will have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working in collegiate athletics, minimum 5+ years
• Experience in digital technology
• Ability to travel, present to partners and command a room
• Fundamental understanding of sales and account management skills and techniques
• Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, self-motivation, and the ability to be coached
• Experience with Microsoft Office in creating presentations, reports, etc.
• Capability to problem solve and support with data, case studies, best practices, etc.
• Ability to adapt style/messaging to partner’s unique needs
• Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills.
• Position located in Syracuse, NY