An industry leader for more than four decades, has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
UCLA and Rose Bowl Sports Marketing is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing UCLA and the Rose Bowl. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Bruin's brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for UCLA and the Rose Bowl, UCLA and Rose Bowl Sports Marketing manages all aspects of the rights relationship. Providing corporate partners with traditional, digital and other non-traditional media opportunities to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; digital engagement including social media, the official athletics website, content, digital gaming and retargeting, event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Learfield IMG College is actively seeking a 2 Property Assistants and 1 Graphic Design Property Assistant to work for UCLA and Rose Bowl Sports Marketing . Our Property Assistants are essential to Learfield and our properties’ success. We are looking for a well-organized, responsible and outgoing individual to provide the necessary support to the UCLA and Rose Bowl Sports Marketing team. The goal is to execute partnership elements to ensure an enjoyable Game Day experience for the UCLA and Rose Bowl Sports Marketing team, partners and UCLA fans. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior athletics support experience, we want to meet you! The position will provide excellent on site marketing and sales training within the sports and entertainment industry. This position is located on the campus of UCLA. This role has responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
Property Assistant Responsibilities:
• Capture photos of all sponsorship elements across all partnerships, and create detailed proof-of-performance recap documents to share with clients
• Management and execution of sponsored operations for the UCLA Football Fan Zone (Activation, set-up, breakdown)
• Management and execution of sponsored operations for UCLA Football in-game assets (Video board features, LED signage, on-field promotions, etc.)
• Management and execution of sponsored operations for UCLA Men’s Basketball games
• Management and execution of sponsored operations for UCLA Olympic sports
• Coordinate gameday hospitality events surrounding UCLA Football and Men’s Basketball
• Management of all print, web, radio and email advertisements
• Assist with game ticket fulfillment
• Assist in contract management and processing
• Assisting with various property and client projects
Graphic Design Property Assistant:
• 20 Office hours per week (UCLA Campus or Rose Bowl Stadium) (occasional events)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Ability to bring creative ideas and concepts to life while following UCLA, Rose Bowl, and Partner Brand Guidelines
• Basic photography knowledge with the ability to crop, edit, and filter pictures
• Knowledge of sports industry
• Basic knowledge of sports sponsorship landscape is a plus
• Other daily assignments as administered by the staff
• Ability to support staff on game days/events
• Ability to work non-traditional hours including nights and weekends as needed
• Length of opportunity: August 2019 – December 2019
Please include a resume and creative examples upon submission of your application