An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for over 200 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup. Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies. Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, and have fun."
Blue Raider Sports Properties is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing Middle Tennessee State University. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the Blue Raiders’ brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base. As exclusive multimedia rights holder for Middle Tennessee State University, Blue Raider Sports Properties manages all aspects of the rights relationship, providing corporate partners both traditional and new media opportunities with the Blue Raiders in which to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and digital engagement and visibility via the official athletics website; and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Learfield IMG College is actively seeking a Property Assistant to work from Murfreesboro, TN, for Blue Raider Sports Properties (BRSP). Our Property Assistants are essential to Learfield and our properties’ success. We are looking for a well-organized, responsible and outgoing individual to provide the necessary support to the BRSP team. The goal is to execute partnership elements to ensure an enjoyable Game Day experience for the BRSP team, partners and Blue Raider fans. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and want to gain athletics support experience, we want to meet you! The position will provide excellent on-site marketing and activation training within the sports and entertainment industry. This role has responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Set up and take down client activations within athletic venues and surrounding activation areas.
• Work with Blue Raider Sports Properties (BRSP) Coordinator on ensuring and capturing all client elements during game day.
• Assisting BRSP staff with set up of hospitality area prior to football games as well as assisting with serving of food or beverages.
• Interact with patrons representing BRSP and MTSU Athletics in a professional manner. Dress appropriately in accordance with pre-set standards by BRSP General Manager.
• Assist with distribution of gameday programs to all prescribed areas of athletic venues which may include: suites, press box and various entry ways.
• Work closely with MTSU athletics marketing to assist in any on-field activations during gameday.
• Ensuring guests in our suite are taken care of and that all food and beverage is well stocked.
• Other duties assigned.
• Must be able to work all home football games, some men’s and women’s basketball games and various other events as needed.
• Ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can be given direction and accomplish tasks without constant supervision.
• Must be friendly and out-going, not afraid to interact with our guests.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to stand for long durations at a time.
• Current MTSU students preferred.
• Prior photography experience is a plus but not required.
• Students pursuing degrees in marketing, sports management, or business preferred.