An industry leader for more than four decades, has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Our National Sales team is looking to add a Digital Sales Account Executive to our growing sales team. The position will be based in our New York City office and will report to the Director, National Sales.
• The Account Executive will call on digital advertising agencies and brands in a given territory
• Understand the changing landscape of sponsorship marketing to include a product mix that focuses on the benefits of digital and social media assets and solutions
• Build lasting relationships with advertising agencies and brands to expand digital revenue for Learfield IMG College national team
• Account executive will be given a quarterly quota to reach based on Learfield IMG’s fiscal year and goals
• Expected to have heavy activity in their designated territory prospecting, cold calling, and meeting with brands and agencies
• The AE will need to have strong marketing and excel skills as individual will build out media proposals and plans while working with VP of Digital Sales and Account Manager
• Other miscellaneous duties to be performed as assigned
• 5+ years’ experience required in the digital advertising sales with preference given to candidates that have a specialty in selling sports
• Track record with specific media buying agencies in New York and/or Chicago.
• Robust number of decision-making contacts already established with advertising agencies
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing, including but not limited to social media, content marketing, banner ads, mobile, retargeting and websites, including interpreting performance analytics for all areas.
• Ability to analyze a client’s digital marketing needs based on their marketing targets and objectives, and craft integrated marketing solutions to meet those needs
• Ability to adapt your style/messaging to the needs of the client
• Extremely strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience