An industry leader for more than four decades, has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
- Manage and Generate Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial reports
- Must be comfortable interacting with financial peers and management levels throughout the organization.
- Lead Quarterly Cash Forecast process for approval by College Management and communicate to Corporate
- Assist with Rolling Forecast updates and Annual Budget and 3 Year Plan
- Capital Planning (CAPEX) and tracking
- Assist with tracking and reporting KPI’s to Corporate
- Assist with development of pro forma financials for evaluating new or renewal business
- Analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership informed of financial status
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Accounting Degree Required, or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years of accounting and finance experience
- Ability to effectively analyze disparate sets of data/information
- Experience in a public company preferred
- CPA license preferred
- MBA a plus
- Adaptive Insights (or similar system – Hyperion, BPC, Essbase, etc.) experience strongly preferred
- SAP Knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications skills
- Excellent Spreadsheet skills