An industry leader for more than four decades, has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Broadcast production and editing
- On-air studio hosting
- Broadcast affiliate communications, market research, file management, schedule maintenance and communication
- Part-time personnel schedule coordination
- Broadcast archive management and format maintenance
- Coordination of live game and show broadcasts
- Communication with property sales staff and broadcast talent
- Broadcast Formats for each game & coach’s show
- Create & update format for each game and coach’s show in traffic system.
-Create and maintain school studio notebooks, which contain relevant broadcast information and protocol
Radio Spot Traffic
- Collect radio spots for each network.
- Load radio spots into automation system.
- Email Missing Copy Report to each seller on a weekly basis prior to football season.
- Maintain a list of all radio spots airing (start dates & end dates).
- Contact sponsor or salesperson to obtain new spots as needed.
- Manage log reconciliation within traffic system after each broadcast.
- Distribute and organize electronic copies of sponsor affidavits each month during the broadcast season
Game and Coach’s Show Schedules
-Enter & update game and coach’s show dates and times in traffic system
-Work with network manager and properties to adjust schedules as dictated by time changes and programming conflicts
Radio Affiliate Website
- Maintain & update school pages on Learfield IMG College affiliate website that includes schedules, formats and other pertinent broadcast information.
Opening/Closing Billboard Production
- Collect tag lines from each sponsor and organize into sport imaging scripts
- Update scripts to be recorded by Voice Talent.
- Work with Network Manager to coordinate production with Staff Announcers.
Feature Entitlements and Live Mentions
- Create & update list of sponsored feature entitlements and live mentions for game & coach’s show broadcasts.
- Email final list to play-by-play announcer & producer prior to first broadcast.
Other Duties as assigned
- 2-4 years’ experience in professional broadcast environment
- Experience with Audio Vault, Skyview Adview/Fastplayer or similar automation software
- Extensive experience with Adobe Audition or similar audio editing software
- High School diploma required; continued education/degree in communications, broadcasting, or other - applicable field preferred
- Proficiency in Word and Excel