An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield IMG College has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
The Integrated Marketing Assistant will assist the Integrated Marketing Manager with fulfilling marketing requests that provide a link between our salesforce (the client) and the entire Integrated Marketing team. The Assistnat will manage workflow updates and traffic all projects for the IM department (sales innovation, research, graphics). This position will liaise between the sales force and IM Manager to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to their needs.
• Provide overall day-to-day service and support of our sales force to ensure the effective ideation and delivery of sales resources built around sponsor objectives.
• Proactively communicate with sales force/schools daily in a professional, efficient manner.
• Attend to the needs of the client and continually seek ways to add value to the client-Integrated Marketing relationship.
Assistant must have the following qualities:
- Strong Attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong Professionalism
Other preferred qualities:
- Sports Industry knowledge and prior work experience
- Blogging or strong writing background
- Website development
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop) experience
This is a 25-30/hr PT position. Open to current students (junior and above or grad school) and new grads looking to get their foot in the door.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed